Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Postal Circle) recruitment related notification for Gramin Dak Sevak and several other posts is all about to announce very shortly. It is a great opportunity for all job seekers who want to work under the Andhra Pradesh government. So applicants should check some details like eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee and selection procedure etc by login to web portal appost.in.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017| Gramin Dak Sevak| Application Form| Apply
Andhra Pradesh Postal Department is a government operated system created by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in the state. The main work of this authority is to manage the day to day work of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices and Branch Post Offices. It was operated under the government of Andhra Pradesh state.
Official web link: http://www.appost.in/
Steps to apply:
• Contenders may go to the web link.
• Search out the recruitment/ job opening/ Vacancy link and click on the link.
• After that click on apply online option (if available).
• Fill up the application form with correct details in correct format and attach all relevant documents (if needs).
• Before click on the submit button, once again check all details carefully.
• Now pay application fee (if required).
• After pay application fee, click on submit button.
• Take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Recruitment notification page: http://www.appost.in/recruitment.aspx
AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Apply