Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai B. Tech and B. Pharma admission regarding notification is all set to announce very shortly. Candidates who want to take admission in ICT may fill up the online form before the last. Other details about admission process, eligibility criteria, course fee and apply process etc are available at www.ictmumbai.edu.in otherwise keep in touch with our site also for more information.
ICT Mumbai Admissions 2017- B. Tech, B. Pharma| Application Form| Apply
Earlier Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) known as University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT) situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a foremost chemical technology that provides research & training facility in several divisions of chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy. This institute was come to existence in the year 1933 and gets deemed university status on 2008.
Web page: http://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/
It was renamed as Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology 26 January 2002. It has many departments such as chemical engineering department, dyestuff technology department, food engineering & technology, department of oils, oleo chemicals & surfactants technology, pharmaceutical sciences & technology, polymer engineering & surface coating technology, department of chemistry, physics, mathematics and general engineering.
How to apply:
• Contenders may visit the web site.
• Search out the admission link on the page and click on the apply option (if available) for UG and PG.
• Choose course and fill up the application form with appropriate Information and attach all relevant documents (if needs).
• Pay application fee (if asked) and click on the submit button.
• Take a hard copy of application form for future use.
ICT Mumbai B. Tech Admissions 2017,
ICT Mumbai B. Pharma Admissions 2017,