Indian Air Force Group C i.e. Dhobi, Multi Tasking Staff, Safaiwala, Mess Staff, Painter, Civilian, Store Keeper and other posts recruitment related notification going to reveal soon. Interested and eligible contenders may apply for the desired post by fill up the online application form before the last date.
Indian Air Force Current Job Opening 2017| Group C| Application Form| Apply
Indian air force (IAF) was come to existence during British Empire and starts its operating from 8th October 1932. It is counted as one of the defense services of India which was created to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a campaign. It is the world’s fourth largest air force for both personnel and aircraft. The head office is situated at New Delhi, India.
Web site: http://indianairforce.nic.in/
Main work of this air force is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict. Supreme Commander of the IAF is the president of India and the chief of Air Staff, an Air Chief Marshal, is a four-star officer and commands the Air Force which is the main part of the air force.
Other recruitment related details such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, pay scale, last date of form submission and so on are available on its web site that is indianairforce.nic.in check all details carefully before going to apply.
Steps to apply:
- Interested and eligible applicant may open the official web portal.
- check and click on the career/recruitment/jobs link.
- After that click on the apply link and select post.
- Fill up the application form with required details in correct format.
- Now click on the submit button and complete other procedures.
- After the submission of form, take a print out of application form for future use.
Career notification page: http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2017