Jammu University PhD courses admission related notification will advertise in a short duration of time on upcoming days. Students who are interested to take admission in this university should fill up the application form before the last date. Other important details like eligibility criteria, course fee, duration and exam etc will be checked from authorized web site that is www.jammuuniversity.in before applying for admission.
Jammu University Admission 2017- PhD| Application Form| Apply
Jammu University referred as University of Jammu was build up on 1969 by an Act of the State assembly which divides the Jammu and Kashmir University into the two different Universities namely Jammu University and Kashmir University. At this time, university was located at the banks of the Tawi River. This university gets affiliation form UGC and the vice chancellor of university was RD Sharma. It has satellite campuses located in Bhaderwah, Kathua and Poonch. It is a public university situated in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir state, India.
University web page: http://www.jammuuniversity.in/
It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in various fields such as Life sciences, Arts/Oriental Languages, Sciences, Education, Business Studies, Mathematics, Law, Social Science, Medicine, Engineering, Music and Fine Arts.
Notification page: http://www.jammuuniversity.in/announcements.asp
Process to apply:
• Applicants may visit the web link.
• Find the admission link on the page and click on the link.
• After that click on apply online (if available).
• Fill up the application form with correct details and attach all relevant documents (if needs).
• Before click on the submit button, once again check all details carefully.
• Now Pay application fee (if required) and click on the submit button.
• Take a hard copy of application form for future use.
Admission notification page: http://www.jammuuniversity.in/students_form.asp
Jammu University PhD Admission 2017