Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Assistant Legal Adviser recruitment related notification going to display very shortly on upcoming days. Eligible aspirants may apply for the post before the last date. To get more details about recruitment keep visiting our site or stay connected with the web portal that is www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Recruitment 2017| Assistant Legal Adviser| Application Form| Apply
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited abbreviated as ONGC is a multinational Indian oil and gas company. This company was launched by the government of India on 14 August 1956. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India that comes under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Official portal: http://www.ongcindia.com/
Its main office is placed at Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It is listed as largest oil and gas expedition and Manufacturer Company in all over the India. Main products of the company are Petroleum, natural gas, and other petrochemicals. The Company is influenced by the Board of Directors, which draws up strategies, policies and reviews its performance periodically.
• First of all contenders may Visit the web portal.
• Search out the recruitment/career/vacancy link and click on apply online (If available).
• Fill up the application form and attach documents (if required).
• Pay the application fee (if needs) and click on the submit button.
• Take a print out of application form for future use.
Career notification page: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ongcindia/Home/Careers/
ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2017